Visitas

12.05.2010


I can't really explain it. I haven't got the words. It's a feeling that you can't control. I suppose it's like forgetting, losing who you are but at the same time something makes you whole.
It's like that there's a music play in your ear, and I'am listening, and I'am listening and then I disappear. And then I feel a change, like a fire deep inside something bursting me wide open impposible to hide and suddenly I'm flying, flying like a bird, like electricity.
E
l e c t r i c i t y.

Sparks inside of me, and I'm free. It's a bit like being angry; it's a bit like being scared. Confused and all mixed up, and mad as hell. It's like when you've been crying and you're empty, and you're full. But I don't know what it is it's hard to tell. It's like that there a music playing in your ear.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

adelgazar